TWO STEP ENZYME CLEANSING POWDER
TWO STEP ENZYME CLEANSING POWDER
Deep Cleansing / Exfoliation / Moisturizing
Enriched with natural botanical ingredients which will help your skin maintain a healthy keratin turnover, keeping the skin clean and moisturized. A subacid cleanser close to pH 5.5 protects the skin barrier and protects the skin from harmful bacteria and external stimuli. It is specially dried powder form, it does not easily deteriorate. Dermatology test complete!
Natural Enzyme Cleansing Powder_50g
Deep cleansing action of natural enzyme melts dead skin cell and removes wastes. The papain enzyme responds to the skin's temperature of 36.5 degrees, gently and effectively removes dead skin cells. Clears up sebum and blackhead to make smooth and transparent skin.
EGCG Enzyme Cleansing Powder_20g
EGCG component, extracted from green tea, controls excessive sebum and gently scrubs old dead skin cell. Green tea functions as a powerful antioxidant for the skin, helping to keep your skin clean and healthy.
FREE of Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Silicones, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Dyes & Synthetic Fragrances
HOW IT WORKS
- As a slightly acidic cleanser at a pH of 5-6 which helps balance pH levels in the skin, it is hypoallergenic and contains the natural moisturizing factor (NMF) which helps form a protective skin barrier and leaves your face feeling clean and moisturized without the tight dry feel after washing it. It balances deep cleansing and exfoliation to ensure a healthy skin turnover period of 28 days.
- Vegetable surfactants are less foamy but good cleaning power. Enzyme cleansing powder may give a feeling of slippery skin after cleansing due to the formation of a moisturizing skin. Since it is not because it is not washed , you do not have to wash/rinse excessively.
- The natural surfactant extracted from natural coconut oil has little irritation to the skin, and is excellent in moisturizing.
POINT 01. SKIN TURNOVER CYCLE
Our skin constantly produce new cells and aged cells become dead skin cells. This period in which a new cells is created and falls is called a ´Skin Turnover Cycle´, and a healthy skin turnover cycle is 28 days. If old dead skin does not fall or removed, old dead skin builds up and new cell formation will slow down. Skin can become dull and rough, loosing its inner glow and skin problems can occur.
Dead skin on the surface of the face will gradually fall off with daily cleansing. However, even if you are good at daily care, you must do special keratin care twice a week to keep your skin healthy for a long time. Irritating exfoliation may damage the skin barrier, so it must be removed gently with a low-irritant product.
POINT 02. NATURAL ENZYME
- Deep cleansing with proteolytic ingredients
The papain enzyme is a proteolytic ingredient extracted from papaya fruit. It dissolves the dead skin without irritation and deep cleanses the skin.
- 36.5 degrees which enzyme likes
Common enzymes are weak against heat, but papain enzymes are most active at 35-40 degrees. The skin temperature is 36.5 degrees, so you can do more effective keratin care.
- What is enzyme?
It is a component that acts like a bounty that helps smooth the movement of body metabolism.
- What is EGCG?
It is a major component of green tea and has a powerful antioxidant effect, regulates excess sebum, has a skin-soothing and soothing effect.
POINT 03. SUBACID CLEANSER
- Healthy skin is slightly acidic (pH 5.5) It keeps the skin barrier healthy by adjusting the pH balance of the skin. Subacid cleanser protects the surface of the skin and keeps it moisturized even after cleansing, preventing skin moisture from evaporating.
- The soap and cleansing products we usually use are mostly alkaline type, making the skin alkaline. The alkaline cleanser is very foamy and feels squeaky clean, but it over-strips the skin barrier and aggravates the condition of the skin in the long run. Excessive use of alkaline cleansing products for a squeaky clean feeling will break the skin balance and make the skin thinner, making it more sensitive to minor irritation.
WHY IS SUBACID CLEANSER IMPORTANT?
- Skin barrier protection
- Prevent harmful intrusion
- Skin trouble relief
- Maintain skin moisture
- Maintain oil and moisture balance
HOW TO USE
Use Natural Enzyme Cleansing Powder 5 times per week and EGCG Enzyme Cleansing Powder 2 times per week
- Remove your makeup before using this cleansing powder.
- Wet your face and hand thoroughly. Then dispense a suitable amount(about size of a coin) into your hand, mix it with water to work up a lather and wash your face. (Those with oily skin or using cleansing cream or oil to remove their makeup are encouraged to repeat the above steps once more to rinse any cleanser off completely.)
- Gently massage your skin in a circular motion and rinse it well with lukewarm water.
- Once skin is properly cleansed, continue with the rest of skin care routine.
- For EGCG, it is more effective to exfoliate by lathering lightly to keep some of the grains for gentle scrub.
- Mixing the cleansing powder with another cleanser will help further activate the enzyme activity and in turn, increase its cleansing ability.
- Please be careful not to get water into or near the dispenser while using the product.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sorbitol, Papain, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Arbutin, Sodium PCA, Peach Fragrance
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Glycine Soja Seed Powder, Sorbitol, Chamomilla Recutita (Marticaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra(Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Papain, Citric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Arbutin, Sodium PCA